fnord is a very short, strange blog written by Collen. It is a companion of sorts to Misery Always Knows, and its main purpose is to link that blog with another, Binarial. How, exactly, these two blogs are linked is not known yet.
- fnord heavily references Discordianism, even more so than Misery Always Knows. Due to this, it might be confusing to some readers. For more information, see the Wikipedia article on Discordianism.
- fnord is a nonsense word that represents "disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a worldwide conspiracy." The use of fnord in the title is a meta reference to the fact that the blog is, at its core, nonsense.
- Hodge-Podge, referenced in one of the posts, refers to the 'Sacred Chao' (the icon of the blog). The Chao represents everything worth knowing and everything not worth knowing, too.
- Circle Logic is not a reference to Discordianism but, instead a reference to the Stable Time Loop trope, which plays an important part in Binarial.
- Misery is mentioned often in the blog; each time her name is used it links to the blog Misery Always Knows. The blog talks about how she managed to set herself free from chains
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.