An eldritch concept embodying reverence for the natural world. Common motifs include, but are not limited to: historical lore and accounts, the sky and extreme weather, wildlife behaving "unnaturally," being taken, becoming a host for a parasite, and regressing.
The most common portrayals are the Convocation, a large flock of birds that behave as one and can become lightning itself; the Intrusion, a conglomeration of insects that burrow and invade; and the Algernon Forest, a plant-based creature that can manifest as a seed, a "Green Man," or an entire forest.
Portrayals of the Fear of Nature:
- The Algernon Forest (Paranoia: A Manifesto)
- The Convocation (The Dying Man Verse)
- The Crown (Horsemen)
- Haphella (The Rapture Cycle)
- The Intrusion (The Great Game Verse)
- The Kingdom (The Rapture Cycle)
- The Morphs (The Rapture Cycle)
- Morrighan (Unseelie)
- The Typhoon (The Path of Dread)
- The Vane (The Rapture Cycle)